APRIL 27, 2019
The ILLUMINATE Gala & Auction returns with an impressive new lineup of entertainment, culinary delights, live and silent auction items and more.
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler | Black Tie Optional
6 – 7pm
Reception — Lobby, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler
· Silent auction viewing and bidding
· The Collective You photography
· Sparkling wine, cocktails and canapés
7 – 10pm
Dinner — Emerald Ballroom
· Arts Umbrella dance performance
· Gloria Macarenko, Master of Ceremonies and Robert Heffel, Auctioneer
· First Nations blessing
· Jim Moodie, Chair, Board of Trustees, Audain Art Museum
· Michael Audain OC OBC, Founder, Audain Art Museum
· Dr. Curtis Collins, Director & Chief Curator, Audain Art Museum
· Live auction
10pm – LATE
Signature After Party — Lobby
· Blake Guyre, musical performance
LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE TICKETS!
CONCEPT & DESIGN
IN THE NEWS
Free Lee, The 12 Most Memorable Parties of 2018, The Province
Sue Adams and Jacquie Prokopanko shined a spotlight on the Michael Audain Art Museum in Whistler.
With wine fairies suspended from the Westin Hotel pouring drinks, you knew this was not going to be your stuffy gala party.
Convincing art heavyweights to make the trip up the Sea to Sky Highway, they were rewarded with a fine evening of entertainment, as well as great art that went on the auction block. The second annual event generated an impressive $500,000, up $200,000 from its debut.